Worked as a catch-all marketing assistant for a research centre, helping them better share their work and drive enrollment in their training courses.
Background: The Centre for Women in Politics and Public Leadership partners with industry sponsors to produce research reports and develop training to advance women in leadership.
Challenge: As a small centre, they initially required support to manage their website content. As they grew, they needed to make their mark, establish a brand, and launch their inaugural training leadership program for executive women.
Actions: First, I refined the site’s information architecture to direct visitors to strategic areas such as training programs, research reports and sponsorship opportunities.
Then, I developed a logo and visual brand for the new training program, and assisted with marketing to individuals and companies to drive registration. I also helped with on-site event management, including event photography.
Other tasks included producing graphic layouts for their research reports, to clearly convey results and highlight key messages.
Results: With strong branding, positioning and promotion, the leadership training program sold out, and has run twice a year for every year since.
The Centre continues to grow and attract partners for additional research projects.
- I am your nurse – Employee Engagement and Communications
- Compassionate Eye Foundation – Leadership and Strategy
- Mithaas – Project Strategy & Health Communications
- Video Production
- C2U Expo – Presentations and Event Management
- SciCATS – Science Communication and Facilitation
- International Women’s Day – Event and Project Management
- Action ADE – Project Website and Design